Vishnu Chandra (bubble man)

Foreign media review Chandra Wisnu strange disease (57 years) who came from Indonesia. Chandra Brown earned the nickname ‘Bubble Man‘ as his body filled with tumors that are very severe.


International media from Britain and Australia to review about ‘Bubble Man’, among others TheSun, news.com, dailytelegraph which then word spread widely to many countries to South Africa.


Chandra Wisnu (57 years) derived from Indonesia is considered one of the few people in the world who have a rare skin disease that causes bumps like big bubbles grow all over his body.
Lesions that bubble began to grow in the face of a father of 4 children since the age of 19 years. By the time he was 24 years old, the lesions had spread to his back and at the age of 32 lesions had almost covered his entire body.
In early disease, Chandra’s parents took him to several doctors and dermatologists, but doctors are still puzzled by the severity of symptoms.
According to doctors the condition of Chandra is genetic and may be caused by abnormalities in the nervous system that causes benign tumors grow on the skin or bone.
Doctors never prescribe a cream, but did nothing to stop lesions from spreading. Because they can not find a cure and no longer able to pay for medical care, Chandra was forced to stay alive with a very strange condition.
“There is no specific treatment for my illness, I was just told to look for one after another dermatologist because they do not know how to treat me. After that, my father did not believe there is another reason to take me to the hospital again and I have yet to see the doctor again since then, “said Chandra Brown, who did not mention details of the place of origin, as reported by Thesun.
Strange disease has a major impact on the lives of Chandra. He said the lump becomes very itchy and sore when the weather is hot. To prevent itching and avoid in order not to be noticed, Chandra always wore three layers of jackets and headgear as she left the house.
Chandra also rarely leave the house since the lumps are growing evenly all over his body.
“People never mocked me directly but they stared at and avoided me. Most people act so weird around me. It makes me feel very insecure and angry when people treat me differently. People are scared, they scared to face I was terrible and worried it might be infectious diseases. So I avoid people, I rarely go out except to pick up my daughter from school Hasunns. And when I do, I covered my head and my face because I do not want my daughter’s friends taunted because it has a father with a terrible face, “said Chandra Vishnu.
Tri Nanik Haryani, wife Chandra (33 years) said that over time the disease began to change the look of Chandra. Chandra told his wife walked away and never come back.


“But I refused. To see him get on with life despite her appearance changed for me is the great strength, not weakness,” said Nanik.
But Chandra has now decided to reveal his face to the world in an effort to find a cure for the disease. Moreover, he also began to worry after finding his eldest son Ananda Martin (32 years) and his daughter Lis Candra (26 years), began to develop symptoms of the same disease.
Chandra was not able to bring her children to the doctor and he feared his daughter’s son would have a similar fate.
“I never bring my kids to the doctor to know this disease because we can not afford expensive medical bills. They only have a few small tumors now, but they are worried it will get worse. If there is a chance to get free treatment, I’ll take that chance, but now my family is the treatment I need, “added Chandra.
Chandra case this remind in the case of Dede Koswara, a resident of West Java, dubbed as the root because the whole body of human diseases that resemble overgrown tree roots. Certainly not the real root that grows in her body, but a sort of warts caused by Human Papilloma Viruses (HPV).
Source
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011. Shocking World - All Rights Reserved